The new CAP10 Capnograph with sidestream technology fulfills all requirements you have in clinical and pre-clinical applications for monitoring a patient’s breath and CO2 status.
The bright, high resolution coloured TFT display shows the etCO2 value, the inCO2 value, the respiration rate and the capnogram.
The sample rate is adjustable between 60 and 150 ml/min, to allow usage on adults as well as on neonates.
The CO2 values are shown in mmHg, %Vol or kPa.
By using the built-in, rechargeable battery it is possible to work up to five hours without mains connection.
- Lightweight, compact and attractive design
- Sidestream system with integrated pneumatics
- High resolution and bright colour TFT screen
- Integrated context sensitive help system
- Ergonomic user interface, uses icons where possible
- Rugged – vibration tested to MIL810 standard
- Displays etCO2, inCO2, respiration rate and capnogram
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Full alarm system, audible and visible alarms
- Red alarm bar indicator, easily visible
- Manual adjustment and automatic calculation of alarm limits
- Simple operation with one knob
- 100 h of trend memory for up to 10 patients
- Printer connection
- Designed for neonates, infants and adults
- Serial data output
- Analog output of etCO2, respiration, capnogram (Optional)
Please contact us for further information and pricing.