- Easy to set-up and download by staff
- Easy for patients to put on properly
- Reliable – low level of failed studies
- Accurate auto-analysis, so little manual adjustment is needed
- Good software to be able to easily view raw data, adjust view settings and easily change/add/delete events
- Robust – doesn’t frequently need repair/replacement of reusable parts
Simple and compact, with integrated oximeters, the Stowood Black Shadow series of respiratory polygraph devices are available in a number of variants and all download into the multi-platform Visi-Download software. They are designed for use in the home or hospital environments. Each device allows wireless communication to a PC, allowing quick and easy assessment of signal quality.
Black Flash is the entry-level model, with oximetry, nasal airflow, body position, movement, sound level and high quality audio. It is intended for use in the screening of sleep disordered breathing. Black Flash can be upgraded to a higher model at a later date if required.
Black Flash Plus includes all components of the Black Flash and adds two channels of respiratory effort and thermistry. It is intended for use in the diagnosis of sleep disordered breathing. Can be upgraded.
Black Shadow includes all components of the Black Flash Plus and adds electroencephalogram (ECG), pulse transit time (PTT), two leg movements and four auxiliary ports.
It is intended for use in the diagnosis of sleep disorders.