Since our founding we have grown significantly, to become the leader in sleep diagnostics in the UK and Ireland, plus sell Visi-Download oximetry and capnography download software all over the globe.
Race to Net Zero:
Stowood aims to get to net zero as soon as possible, for the sake of the planet and all our customers who inhabit it.
As part of that:
- Stowood equipment is manufactured and repaired in the UK, removing the need for carbon-intensive overseas shipping
- Stowood’s shipping is carbon neutral for almost all shipments
- Stowood has removed all oil and gas boilers from our offices, and replaced them with heat pumps
- All Stowood office electricity and heating is provided from renewable sources
- Stowood tech support can be done remotely via screen share since 2015, removing the need for car journeys
- Stowood tech support have opened video sharing via WhatsApp, to demonstrate any issues via institution Wifi, reducing the need for car journeys
- Stowood is paperless, reducing paper waste and allowing staff to work from home where possible, reducing the need for car journeys
- Stowood has a Cycle to Work scheme to subsidise cycle purchases, reducing the need for car journeys
- Shipment packaging is reused, as reusing is better than reprocessing
- More than a third of Stowood’s team’s vehicles are charged via plug in electricity, reducing oil use and emissions
- Stowood offer reusable versions of almost all sensors.